Monday, April 13, 2015

EWJ #94 In This Moment of Forever...

Everyman's WEEKLY Journal #94
©2015 Rev. David Seacord
April 12, 2015
In This Moment of Forever...


In this moment of forever

let me remember:

I am Light

experiencing exactly 

only my own growth-needed

perfect consequences...

they revealing

I am Love

free to learn

everything anytime from anything…

I am Freedom

doing sadhana (spiritual practice) 

and it is doing me

by every thought every act every choice to not act...

I am Being 

and I can 

not ever not be 

anywhere but within the One Undivided

the One Unseparated

the Infinite Not-Two...

In this moment of forever

let me remember:

I am my breath 

my great power...

this key gives me freedom 

to know I am only your Love 

no matter whatever not love

may appear to arise…

In this moment of forever

let me be awake

to your whisper

your answer

your call

your lead

your all surrounding grace

your Way always open to me...

In this moment of forever

let me not deny

I can learn

the true

from anything,

I can unlearn

the false

from anything,

that I am here to contribute 

your transmission

your hands 

your voice 

your thinking

your beauty 

your blessing

here now.

Most importantly and in humblest truth

in this moment of forever

let me remember

I remain even now as you created me.

Only because you exist do I 

Only because you are alive am I breathing

Only because you are intelligence am I intelligent

Only because you are wisdom am I wise

Only because you are music am I joy

Only because you are perfection am I forgiven

Only because you are here am I full.

In this moment of forever

unerringly guide me to the memory

eternally here now remembering

it is always

only you 

everywhere.


Namaste, 

David


_________________________________________________

FYI: If you would like to share this Journal as a webpage, at the very top of the email where it says:
"Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser." etc.
…. well, the word 'browser' is a clickable hyperlink that will open this email as a webpage…
which you can then copy and paste anywhere (like to share it on Facebook, or elsewhere).  

ALSO:  If you would like to share the link to the SUBSCRIBE page, here is the clickable or paste-able code:

ALSO: fyi, these Journals are being archived at:  www.everymansweekly.blogspot.com

If you get value from reading this Journal, I do appreciate your assistance in expanding it's distribution.  Thank you so much.  
________________________________________________________

Addition links to other writings, websites, etc:

Rev. David Seacord
Fine Art Painter / Sufi Cherag

No comments:

Post a Comment