Monday, April 13, 2015

EWJ #91 My Music Gift to You...

Everyman's WEEKLY Journal #91
©2014 Rev. David Seacord
December 21, 2014
My Music Gift to You...

Here it is, the Solstice AND a New Moon, within hours of each other.  I've been reading material this morning noting that astrologically this is a very important moment to be setting our intentions for the next year.  So if I had nothing else to say, I would wish to alert you to that. I found my meditation this morning fully supported by the blessed tangible presence of my guides and angels, helping me see a fuller vision of the coming times.  I will write more on that later, I am sure.

As I am still working to finish my Holiday email to my art list --which I will also send to you--right now, my inspiration is simply to give you a gift of music to support your peace.  I created this more than a year ago but only a few people have ever heard it.  I hope you enjoy it.... it's my version of the Alleluia Chorus.  Here'sthe link to the downloadable stream from Soundcloud.

Many Solstice Blessings,

Namaste, & Sat Nam,

David

______________________________
FYI: If you would like to share this Journal as a webpage, at the very top of the email where it says:
"Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser." etc.
…. well, the word 'browser' is a clickable hyperlink that will open this email as a webpage…
which you can then copy and paste anywhere (like to share it on Facebook, or elsewhere).  

ALSO:  If you would like to share the link to the SUBSCRIBE page, here is the clickable or paste-able code:

ALSO: fyi, these Journals are being archived at:  www.everymansweekly.blogspot.com

If you get value from reading this Journal, I do appreciate your assistance in expanding it's distribution.  Thank you so much.  
________________________________________________________

Addition links to other writings, websites, etc:

Rev. David Seacord
Fine Art Painter / Sufi Cherag

No comments:

Post a Comment