Monday, April 13, 2015

EWJ #83 Mostly Imagery

Everymans WEEKLY Journal #83
©2014 Rev. David Seacord
August 31, 2014
Mostly Imagery

Summer travels continue (like right now I am visiting my mother in Gilroy, CA), and other activities are continually taking up the precious writing time.  I apologize.  I believe this will end soon, as I return to Yuma in a couple of weeks (after serving again on the sound team at Bhakti Fest in Joshua Tree this coming weekend).  But even when I have not gotten down on paper the words... perhaps some of the story can still be seen or intuited via photos, so here are some images I have loved creating or photographing.  I do hope you will enjoy.

Namaste, Blessings, Sat Nam,

David

Watson Falls, Oregon



Crater Lake, Oregon



Very late sunset on the Gearheart Oregon beach


New Work: "Psychedelic Rapids" © 2014 Rev. David Seacord, Acrylic on paper, 20" x 28" 

No comments:

Post a Comment