Monday, April 13, 2015

EWJ #82 Arting Again


A DREAM OF PINK AND BLUE ENERGY  ©2014 David Seacord Acrylic on paper, 20" x 28" 

Everyman's WEEKLY Journal #82
©2014 Rev. David Seacord
August 16, 2014
Arting Again

This is 'on the fly', as I am rolling south to north up the Oregon/US 101, essentially touring its entirety, going to a family gathering near Astoria.  I've given myself a couple of days, I've been stopping to enjoy and explore along the way, watching the mind 'I' have it's conversations pro and con on the full range of topics in it's normal repertoire, plus, thank the Godness, a few other more expanded ones due to  the beautiful physical stimuli.  When I pulled into this library a bit ago, I was thinking I'd just take a break from wordiness and go pictorial, as there has been a good flow of art coming through of late, while I was housesitting for my son Ambrose.  It will be a mix of paintings and photos.  I hope you receive something from them.

Blessings to you all,

David


A Figure in a Musketeer's Hat ©2014 David Seacord, Acrylic on Paper, 5" x 10"


A Maze of Interconnectedness © 2014  David Seacord Acrylic on Paper 20" x 28"


Drama on A Cafe Patio, © 2014 David Seacord, 20" x 28" Acrylic on Paper

I had planned to upload more, but there have been internet speed issues here, and the library is closing..... so more later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment