Sunday, February 24, 2013

EWJ #13 A Dream with a Message

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
From a miniature series entitled 'Shaman and Sun', ©2013 Rev. David Seacord, Acrylic on paper, about 3" x 4".



Everyman's WEEKLY Journal #13
© 2013 Rev. David Seacord
February 24, 2013
A Dream with a Message...



1.
Let us come together in Gratitude that our Beingness was imagined by The Unnameable Beginning.  For thus, we are.  


************************************************
2.
I've been feeling the temptation to not write…
to take a bye this week…
to believe that I have nothing to say--
but that is not the game--
to actually not DO it.
It IS in the game to be tempted though….
yes, just no escaping that, 
at least not until we/I have become totally straight-minded inside.
"What is that really like?", I used to wonder.
Now, what I see is that being straight is totally
n-a-t-u-r-a-l
WHEN 
e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g 
has been surrendered.  

***************************************************
3.
Music is re-entering my life 
-----as a kind of brand new discovery.
Other people's music, I mean.
For a long time I had pretty much stopped listening--
I just made my own
when I 'had to have it'.
But, that Sufi thing…
of getting together to dance, 
and also play music together, 
that recently changed all that, 
causing me to desire sounds
instead of silence.

Now, 
I'm so glad. 

I've been inspired, and I've dusted off the old discarded 
iPod Nano
and filled it up with 
a hundred known and unknown tunes
living in the iTunes library 
in my computer….

Anyway, it's a sweetness,
(like a shower after a few years of sponge bathing)
to be listening to musical creativity again.
Even though I have to deal with the durn headphone wires,
letting that Nano give me a sound track
that goes back into my youth, or into the Baroque Classics, 
or back to all the kirtan and world beat and Marley raga too…
all that…. going on in my ears...
I see it makes what goes on in my head different. 
It also makes my body different too…
less tight.  

Thank you music, 
for keeping me company, 
particularly as I drive.


***********************************************************************

4.
"God", I prayed sincerely, "please help me". 
I knew God would know what I needed…. 
Then I fell asleep, and dreamed.
----------------

What I dreamed is that in these times there is an imbalance that is painful....
Many of us live with it…. I know I do--
For souls embodied as women, that pain is about being alone
because there are not enough men…
good men…conscious men… healed men…. to go around. 

I have often wondered why.  

In my dream what I saw is that this is necessary, but temporary…

I saw that because of the long history of physical 
female domination
by men not awake to the Unity
that what is happening in our time
is that most …the overwhelming majority… of awake selfless souls
that are choosing to incarnate are choosing to come in as powerful women. 

I saw that this is necessary for there to be a strong enough
female energy presence in embodiment to awaken 
the patriarchal paradigm to its own bankruptcy and open up
the true androgynous possibility on earth as a viable future. 

But since awake souls are still
originally all from the same pool, so to speak, 
the number that are choosing 
to incarnate as male is now far less…
hence the predicament…
the painful imbalance.  

Just like males have always needed female energy to be complete,
so exactly likewise females need male energy also...
because androgyny is a circular current.
Therefore, I saw that 
one of the karma assignments
of conscious males in this temporary transition time
is to find creative ways to provide male connection and protection
to many more than a single woman--
without inappropriately re-entering the patriarchal paradigm.

The simple path of a man cleanly loving many women,
using all the forms of appropriateness that intimacy takes…
close and deep friendships in particular…
is the choice to learn how to love without a self-based male-need agenda---
and that is an essential part of the plan...
For it is how OTHER STILL PROGRAMMED MEN will see and learn the new way.   

The tough part of this is that
in order to do this 
it is first necessary for conscious men
to choose to walk 'across the fire'
and become significantly purified of the various egoic elements
of lust and jealously
that drive male self-centeredness. 
It is, as written in A Course In Miracles, 
completely true that Love is our natural inheritance, 
but that our purification is necessary first.   

Thus my dream informs me how the truly noble man part of me is born….
that I know myself as a unification of both the male and the female, 
and yet that I also know a freedom from the passions of either.  
What does this mean? 
It certainly means that the noble man in me does not possess,
for that is not 'love' at all...
that rather, it supports and appreciates
all the beauties of the feminine,
knowing they are also his own.  

-----

It was a good dream.  I am glad I asked for the help.  
Now of course, comes life….to see how well I can walk it. 
Well, one can only honestly say YES to that challenge….  :-)


*****************************************************************

Namaste, 

David


______________________________________________________________

FYI: If you would like to share this Journal as a webpage, at the very top of the email where it says:
"Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser." etc.
…. well, the word 'browser' is a clickable hyperlink that will open this email as a webpage…
which you can then copy and paste anywhere (like to share it on Facebook, or elsewhere).  

ALSO:  If you would like to share the link to the SUBSCRIBE page, here is the clickable or paste-able code:

ALSO: fyi, these Journals are being archived at: www.everymansweekly.blogspot.com

If you get value from reading this Journal, I do appreciate your assistance in expanding it's distribution.  Thank you so much.  
________________________________________________________

Addition links to other writings etc:

Rev. David Seacord
Fine Art Painter / Sufi Cherag
You are receiving Everyman's WEEKLY Journal either (1) as a result of you personally subscribing to it's predecessor Blogs, or (2) as a sample forward from a friend (or me) AS AN INVITATION TO SUBSCRIBE, or (3) because you HAVE opted-in via my sign-up forms. If you choose to subscribe, you may easily unsubscribe at any time you desire. To subscribe, just click on this group of code [ http://davidseacord.us1.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=306aba00e6959c604de750bcc&id=62a1ee7045 ] to access the sign-up form. If you don't know or remember me, my artist website is www.davidseacord.com. Thanks for joining us! Namaste, David

Unsubscribe david@davidseacord.com from this list | Forward to a friend | Update your profile
Our mailing address is:
In God We Trust, Rev. David Seacord, Trustee
C/O 210 Ojo De La Vaca Rd
Santa FeNew Mexico 87508

Add us to your address book

© 2012 Rev. David Seacord,  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment